Undergraduate admission and enrolment guide
A step-by-step guide to applications, admission and enrolment.
- Choose your programme.
- Check the application closing dates.
- Check the entry requirements.
Apply for admission.
- We’ll send you an acknowledgement email within two working days.
- This will include a checklist of documents you need to submit.
- We’ll also send you your Student ID number. You can use this to sign into your Application for Admission.
Submit your supporting documents.
- We’ll assess your application. Please be aware that documents may take three to four weeks to process during peak admission periods. If you have sent in all your admission documents at one time, some will take longer to process and be updated in the system than others.
- If your application is successful, we’ll email you an offer of place.
Accept or decline your offer of place.
- If you accept your offer, you have been admitted to the University and you can now start enrolling in courses. Note: If you have been given a conditional offer of place, you will need to meet all of the conditions before you can enrol in courses.
Enrol in your courses.
- Once you have enrolled in courses you are now a student of the University. Congratulations!
- Pay your fees.
AskAuckland has answers to questions about admission — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can search for the answer to your question, or browse the most common questions.
Or contact us:
Faculties, institutes, campuses and library
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Liggins Institute
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Libraries and Learning Services
- More information...