The University encourages and promotes the development of flexible modes of teaching and learning, the use of new teaching technologies and computer assisted learning management systems.
The proprietary CECIL (for Computer Supported Learning) Learning Management System, developed by University staff and students in the Faculty of Business and Economics, provides electronic course-centered information and communication support for students and academic staff.
The Library website enables students to access a broad range of electronic learning support resources on a 24-7 basis, in addition to the print resources available through on-site visits.
- Course resource pages that are also available in Cecil
- Course materials that include prescribed and recommended electronic and print readings
- Library widgets, RSS feeds, short instructional videos and online tutorials on the use of library resources.
For more information, visit the Library website
CLeaR provides a centralised service to the University community offering consultation, design and development of digital learning resources.
The Centre for Learning and Research in Higher Education (CLeaR)
Faculties, institutes, campuses and library
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Liggins Institute
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Libraries and Learning Services
- More information...