Auckland CareerHub is a specialised graduate employment website for University of Auckland students and recent graduates and is brought to you by Career Development and Employment Services. On CareerHub you will find jobs, graduate programmes, internships and other opportunities advertised.
After registering on Auckland CareerHub, you will be able to
- browse job vacancies specifically for current students and recent graduates
- find out about employer events, workshops, presentations and careers fairs
- find out about graduate recruitment programmes
- research employers and link to their websites
- find out about graduate opportunities such as internships or scholarships
- read articles and information to help you with your cv and job application
- make an appointment with a Careers Consultant.
You will find it useful to register even if you are not yet looking for a graduate position. By registering early, even in your first year of study, you will start building awareness of the types of real opportunities available in the workplace. At the same time, you can find out about career opportunities available to you while still studying.
There are more job searching suggestions and links on Job vacancies and employers.
Employers viewing this page should refer to Recruiting students and graduates.
Faculties, institutes, campuses and library
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Liggins Institute
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Libraries and Learning Services
- More information...