Library workshops in July 2012
If you're joining us for Semester Two, or are coming back after a long break, it's a great time to learn about the many resources the Library offers. From finding books to exploring databases, we’ve got it all!
If you are a new student, we recommend the following workshops:
- Library & Resources Overview
- Uni IT Essentials
- Find Articles: Where to start
- How to master Google Scholar
The above courses are held in The Kate Edger Information Commons Building, Level 2, Computer Training Room 231.
- Finding Quality Business Information: Articles, News & Companies
- Finding Quality Business Information: Industry & Statistics
The above courses are held in The Kate Edger Information Commons Building, Level 4, Computer Training Room 431.
If you have questions, please contact Learning Services:
Phone: 373 7599 ext 83797