International Short Courses for groups
Whether you have 10 participants or 100, want to study for two days or two months at undergraduate, postgraduate or professional level, the University of Auckland can develop the course you need.
As a participant in an international short course at The University of Auckland you will have the opportunity to:
- learn from outstanding researchers and teachers
- be immersed in the academic culture of one of the world's leading universities
- develop an appreciation of New Zealand's culture and diversity
- enjoy living in a safe and beautiful environment
- build your personal and academic skills
- learn to adapt to a foreign country and reflect upon your own values and culture
- meet many new people and form friendships that will last a lifetime.
As an overseas university or organisation you can be assured that we:
- liaise closely with you about your students, your course and your other requirements
- deliver precisely to agreed specifications and to the highest standard
- work in the best interest of your students from before they land in New Zealand to the day they leave us and as they readjust once they are back home with you.
Tailored Study Abroad Courses to suit students from a wide range of disciplines.
Customised international professional development programmes for small groups from overseas.
Programmes to meet the language level, time availability and financial resources of your group.
A summary of some of the courses we have delivered over the past five years.
Faculties, institutes, campuses and library
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Liggins Institute
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Libraries and Learning Services
- More information...