Discover the large inventory of tools and equipment in the Electronics workshop.
What we have
Among the many tools in this workshop, you’ll find microscopes, soldering and desoldering stations, a PCB oven and a PCB board pre-preheater. An electronics engineer is also available to assist with your projects. Three workstations are available for general purpose and surface mount technology (SMT) assembly work.
The Electronics workshop also features:
- A components store
- Fully equipped ESD mats
- Hot air, ability to do board pre-heating
- SMT oven
- Desoldering station
LPKF ProtoMat S42
Our workshop houses a LPKF ProtoMat S42 board router which is used for the manufacture of printed circuit boards.
- Working area (X/Y) – 229mm x 305mm
- Resolution – 7.5 µm
- Milling motor speed (rpm) – 42,000
- Tool change – Manual
- Tool collet – 1/8” (3.175 mm)
- Drilling speed (holes per minute) – 90
- X/Y positioning system 2-phase stepper motors
- Z-Drive Solenoid
- Dimensions (W/H/D) 580 x 480 x 620 mm