Discover the large inventory of tools and equipment in the Electronics workshop.
What we have
Among the many tools in this workshop, you’ll find microscopes, board heaters and solder stations. There is also an electronics engineer technician often available, and three workstations that are ready for service mount technology (SMT) as well as general use.
The Electronics workshop also features:
- A components store
- Fully equipped ESD mats
- Hot air, ability to do board pre-heating
- SMT oven
LPKF ProtoMat S42
Our workshop has the impressive LPKF ProtoMat S42, which is used for the manufacture of printer circuit boards.
- Working area (X/Y) – 229mm x 305mm
- Resolution – 7.5 µm
- Milling motor speed (rpm) – 42,000
- Tool change – Manual
- Tool collet – 1/8” (3.175 mm)
- Drilling speed (holes per minute) – 90
- X/Y positioning system 2-phase stepper motors
- Z-Drive Solenoid
- Dimensions (W/H/D) 580 x 480 x 620 mm