Browse available scholarships and awards to help finance your undergraduate studies at the Business School.
Blair Hargrave / Colliers International Scholarship
- Encourages and rewards excellence in the study of property, property management and valuation
- Aims to support those seeking to complete a degree directly associated with the property industry
- Open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents enrolled in Year 3 of a full-time BProp or BProp conjoint degree
For detailed information, including how to apply, visit Blair Hargrave / Colliers International Scholarship.
University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship
- Designed to attract new international students of high calibre to enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland
- Open to new full-fee paying international students undertaking a PGDip or Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
- Up to 50 scholarships awarded annually
For detailed information, including how to apply, visit University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship.
Inspiring Futures scholarships
- Up to 10 scholarships offered annually
- Awarded to students with academic ability who are coming to the University from schools in New Zealand
- Awarded to students who may not otherwise be able to undertake study with us, due to financial hardship
For detailed information, including how to apply, visit Inspiring Futures scholarships.
School-leaver and first-year scholarships
- Hundreds of scholarships offered by the University each year
- Awarded to eligible new undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds right across New Zealand
For detailed information, visit School-leaver and first-year scholarships.
Dean's Leadership Award
Engaging and challenging leadership development programme.
- Consists of fortnightly workshops during term time in Semester One and Two
- Designed to support undergraduate students in developing their leadership capability
- Open to full time business students and conjoint BCom students, both international and domestic, who are going into their penultimate or final year of study in March 2020.
For detailed information, including how to apply, visit Dean's Leadership Award.
Dean’s Asia scholarships
- Up to three scholarships offered annually
- Awarded to Asian international undergraduate students who wish to study a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Property
For detailed information, including how to apply, visit Dean's Asia Scholarships.
“I was lucky enough to win a Dean’s Asia Scholarship, which made a big difference for me and my family. I was able to concentrate on my studies and join lots of clubs – and my sister benefited too because my parents could afford to send her to high school in New Zealand, which they couldn’t have done if they had had to finance my studies at the University.” - Ryan Huynh, Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Economics and Information Management.
More scholarships and awards
Our scholarships database holds a comprehensive and up-to-date list of scholarships and awards available to future and current students.