MBA events and information sessions
Find out about the events and information sessions we run throughout the year
Connect! Information Sessions
Register for one of our Connect! Sessions held on the first Monday of most months.
Get a taste of the MBA through an afternoon of short and sharp lectures from world-class teaching staff, and networking with graduates and other future students.
University of Auckland MBA Alumni Club (AMBAAC)
Each year AMBAAC hosts for its members workshops, case studies, masterclasses and boardroom discussions. Graduates from the MBA programme can join via the AMBAAC registration form.
Once registered you will be invited to join the AMBAAC LinkedIn group.
In Business – GSM series
This series is a forum for our MBA students, alumni, staff and the business community to connect, hear from inspiring business leaders and access the latest evidenced-based research from our faculty.
- Sir Peter Gluckman, Director, Koi Tū: the Centre for Informed Futures
- Bill Hughes, Director of Vehicle Engineering, Rocket Lab
- Peter Crabtree, Former GM Science Innovation and International, MBIE and leadership of the New Zealand Space Agency
- Professor Guglielmo Aglietti, Director of the Space Institute at the University of Auckland
- Mat Rowe, Executive Director, Outset Ventures
- John Olsen, Director, Mentemia
- Kim Culpan, Head of Culture & Capability, NZ Post
- Bindi Norwell, CEO, ProCare
- Sally Manuireva, General Manager - Museum Experience, Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)
- Dan Walker, Global Co-Chair of Indigenous ERG, Microsoft
- Nick Sautner, CEO, Eden Park
- Thomas Zurflueh, General Manager - Distribution Solutions New Zealand, ABB
- Kim Tay, Director of Online Training, NZ Institute of Well-being and Resilien