MBA events and information sessions
Find out about the events and information sessions we run throughout the year
Connect! Information Sessions
Register for one of our Connect! Sessions held on the first Monday of most months.
Get a taste of the MBA through an afternoon of short and sharp lectures from world-class teaching staff, and networking with graduates and other future students.
University of Auckland MBA Alumni Club (AMBAAC)
Each year AMBAAC hosts for its members workshops, case studies, masterclasses and boardroom discussions. Graduates from the MBA programme can join via the AMBAAC registration form.
Once registered you will be invited to join the AMBAAC LinkedIn group.
In Business – GSM series
This series is a forum for our MBA students, alumni, staff and the business community to connect, hear from inspiring business leaders and access the latest evidenced-based research from our faculty.
- John Olsen, Director, Mentemia
- Kim Culpan, Head of Organisational Development, Chorus
- Luke Amundson, VP APAC, Peakon
- Bindi Norwell, CEO, The Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ)
- Sally Manuireva, General Manager - Museum Experience, Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)
- Dan Walker, Global Co-Chair of Indigenous ERG, Microsoft
- Nick Sautner, CEO, Eden Park
- Dame Rosanne Meo
- Vanessa Sorenson, Enterprise Director, Microsoft New Zealand
- Dr Lance O’Sullivan, Māori doctor, author, speaker and former New Zealander of the Year
- Chris Morrison, Founder, Phoenix Organics
- Jean-Michel Fournier, CEO of Les Mills Media
- Andrew Barnes, Founder, Perpetual Guardian
- Shane Anselmi, Founder, Overland Footwear Group