Elam Artists Graduate Show
Join us in November to see the future of contemporary art at our annual exhibition.
Friday 24 to Sunday 26 November 2023
Elam Fine Arts Studios, 20 Whitaker Place, Grafton, Auckland City.
Open daily from 10am to 4pm.
Free admission, all welcome.
Out of town or want a taste of what's to come?
You can visit our online portfolio of work and creative practice research from graduating Elam students, Elam Artists. The digital platform supports our graduates and includes over 450 contemporary art projects from 2015-2022 graduating students.
Each year, you can see the work of graduating students as part of the Elam Grad Show. However, Elam Artists captures the ideas and expressions of contemporary art in a dynamic, permanent online environment, reaching audiences worldwide. It also provides an excellent opportunity for anyone considering studying at Elam to experience the breadth and calibre of work our students produce.
Connect with us on Instagram for more exhibitions
Video credits in order of appearance:
- William Kung (BFA), Volatile Mind, 2022.
- Mareta Davidson (BFA), Devour, 2022.
- Briana Duffy (MFA), Te Whare Tangata, 2022.
- Tyler Sullivan (BFA), The Mould of Memory, 2022.
- Siniva Williams (BFA), Mai i te pō, ki te ao mārama: From the darkness into the light, 2022.
- Peter Derksen (BFA), Deepwater Horizon, 2022.