Primary Provisionally Certificated Teachers Programme
Follow the links below for more information about the courses in the 2020 Provisionally Certificated Teachers Programme.
Kohia support a provisionally certificated teachers programme that responds to need; mentor facilitators and participants identify the professional learning required and Kohia engages specialist facilitation. The programme engages with the standards of the teaching profession to support teaching inquiry, reflection and the gathering of evidence for personal portfolios in preparation for full registration. These PCT programmes remain extremely popular and early enrolment is strongly advised.
It really was a safe zone to ask questions and to get to know others going through the same things.
Year One Provisionally Certificated Teachers Programmes
Auckland – Kohia Centre, Epsom
- Teachers of Year 0-2 students - starting on Wednesday, 26 February 2020
- Teachers of Year 0-2 students - starting on Thursday, 27 February 2020
- Teachers of Year 3-4 students - starting on Thursday, 27 February 2020
- Teachers of Year 5-6 students - starting on Friday, 28 February 2020
- Teachers of Year 7-8 students - starting on Tuesday, 25 February 2020
South Auckland – Papatoetoe South School
North Shore – Greenhithe School
- Teachers of Year 0-4 students - starting on Wednesday, 26 February 2020 - Course Full. Spaces still available on other Kohia PCT courses (0-4)
- Teachers of Year 5-8 students - starting on Thursday 27 February 2020