Master of Professional Studies in Teaching Chinese in Schools

This programme is no longer taking new applications.

Students currently in the programme are advised to contact the Student Centre for information and guidance regarding completion. You can also explore further study options.

Further study

From a masters degree you can go on to doctoral study. The Faculty of Education and Social Work offers two programmes at doctoral level – the Doctor of Education (EdD) and the Doctor of Philosophy in Education (PhD).