Progressive glasses wearers wanted
We are looking for participants to rate their experience with new lens designs.
- Five visits to the University of Auckland Optometry Clinic, each of 30 to 45 minutes duration
- The delay between the first and second visits will be about two weeks
- The delay between visit 2 and visit 3 will be at least 15 days but may be
a several weeks more
- The final three visits must be at 11-17 day intervals
You will be reimbursed for travel expenses at each visit, and will get to keep one pair of progressive glasses at the conclusion of the study.
- Aged between 41 and 70
- Existing progressive wearer
- Moderate refractive error (< 4.00D)
For further information and to take part in this study, please read the attached participant information sheet and contact:
Dr Phil Turnbull
Approved by the Auckland Health Research Ethics Committee on 7/4/21 for three years. Reference 2021/21854.