Find out when and how to get your final results.
When your results are available
Final results are usually available between 10 and 20 days after the last day of the exam period (for most taught courses including those without an exam) and can be accessed on Student Services Online.
Some results, such as practical courses or dissertations, may take longer. Final results and exam marks are not available through CECIL.
|Pass grades||Fail grades||Other||Temporary|
CP (Conceded Pass)
DNC (did not complete)
DNS (did not sit)
|NA (not available)|
- On your academic transcript, a course showing as "ENROLLED" indicates that the results for this course had not yet been received at the date of printing.
- In Student Services Online, a course with no result but showing as ‘graded’ just means that your results have not been made available yet. It does not mean that you have no result for this course.
- You may, at the discretion of the relevant faculty, be considered for a conceded pass.
- You do not need to apply.
- A conceded pass will apply only to the programme for which it is awarded and may not be transferred or credited to any other programme.
- Conceded passes apply only to courses taken towards bachelors degrees (other than honours degrees).
- Please refer to point 18 in the Examination Regulation of The University of Auckland Calendar.
- Future undergraduates
- Future postgraduates
- Current students
- International students
- Parents and family
- Alumni and friends
- Business, employers and community
- The media
- The University
- Programmes and courses
- Admission and enrolment
- Teaching and learning
- International Strategy
- Māori ki Tāmaki Makaurau | Māori at the University
- Pacific at the University
- Equity at the University | Te Ara Tautika
- Giving to Auckland
- Careers at Auckland
- News, events and notices
Faculties, institutes, campuses and library
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Liggins Institute
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Libraries and Learning Services
- More information...