MyAucklandUni is a student portal that shows your important information in one place. It’s a one-stop-shop that makes it easy to stay informed, understand what you need to do, find information, and complete tasks.
Who is MyAucklandUni for?
MyAucklandUni is designed for current enrolled students. This means that once you have accepted an offer of place in a programme, and enrolled in courses on Student Services Online, you can start using MyAucklandUni and your key information will be included.
Features of MyAucklandUni include:
- Header - easy access to your student email, personal details, and help and support.
- Alerts – notifications about new, high-priority information.
- Calendar – a combined view of your different University calendars.
- Learning – easy access to your courses and results.
- Library – resources such as your library account, catalogue search, and copy and print balance.
Plus, you get easy access to other systems, such as:
- Gmail, your student email account
- Canvas, the new learning management system
- Library website
- Student Services Online
- Your personal details (such as contact information)
- Help and support (AskAuckland)
How does MyAucklandUni work?
MyAucklandUni does two main things:
- Pulls and displays important information from other systems.
- Provides links to other systems (or specific areas of systems).
Mobile responsive design
MyAucklandUni delivers a great user experience, whether you're using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or mobile.
Tell us what you think!
Check these frequently asked questions on AskAuckland:
- How do I sign out of MyAucklandUni?
- Why can't I see my courses in the "My courses" section of MyAucklandUni?
- Why am I taken to my personal Gmail account when I click the email icon in MyAucklandUni?
- What's the difference between MyAucklandUni and the University mobile app?