Find out about the best summer accommodation for conference delegates.
If you’re attending a conference in Auckland over the summer period, we have accommodation to suit your needs.
Carlaw Park Student Village
Opened in February 2014, this award-winning building is adjacent to the Auckland Domain and only a short walk from the Owen G. Glenn Building.
Accommodation is available in single rooms in three and four bedroom apartments spread throughout four buildings which range from four to seven levels.
Each building has a secure outdoor area with direct access to shared common areas.
2 December 2016 - 2 February 2017.
- Your room is a comfortable fully-furnished single room that is part of a three or four bedroom apartment.
- Each apartment has a bathroom with a dual vanity and shower and separate lockable toilet.
- You will be provided with a mattress protector, two sheets, pillow, pillow case and a continental blanket at no additional cost.
Note: You’ll need to supply your own towels.
- Each apartment is furnished with a galley-style kitchen with a fridge, microwave, oven and kettle. A basic kitchen pack is provided.
- A large communal kitchen is also available to delegates for group events.
- Each apartment has a furnished lounge, and delegates can also enjoy the use of the large communal lounge, study room, games room and barbecue area.
- A large laundry room equipped with coin-operated washers, dryers and ironing facilities and is located behind reception.
- Very limited parking is available in the basement car park at an additional cost.
- Wilson's car park is located nearby with additional parking available.
We are happy to assist conference organisers with direct bookings from delegates if preferred, or can arrange for a group booking.
You can contact us for a customised booking form to place on your conference website. We can make tentative bookings for expected numbers.
- We will require a deposit of 30% to confirm the booking with the balance paid a month before arrival.
- $125 will be charged per lost key and swipe tag.
- Check-in time is between 12pm and 4.30pm. Please arrange earlier or later arrivals with us.
- Check-out time is 10am.
Please contact email@example.com for enquiries and to make arrangements.
University Hall offers affordable accommodation for delegates attending conferences in Auckland, with stunning views in the heart of New Zealand’s largest city.
The University Hall Tower complex consists of 429 single rooms and 13 studio ensuite rooms.
It’s centrally located off Symonds Street, within walking distance to Auckland and AUT campuses, Queen Street’s main shopping hub, cafes and nightlife, the Aotea Centre and Town Hall, Vector Arena, ASB Tennis Centre and Auckland Domain. There’s also easy access to public transport.
18 November, 2016 to 21 February, 2017.
- University Hall accommodation is modern and comfortable. Each single room contains a king-sized single bed, desk/chair/internet access, wardrobe with shelving, opening window with blind.
- Four unisex bathrooms on each level offer lockable showers and toilets.
- Linen and towel are provided. All rooms are non-smoking and the hall is a smoke-free.
- Additionally, each floor provides a small study; a common lounge, complete with small kitchenette (including fridge, microwave and electric kettle).
- University Hall Tower room rates include bed and continental breakfast.
- Dinner can be purchased daily or weekly.
- Other meal plans by arrangement.
- The dining room on the ground floor opens onto a deck with outdoor tables. Sky TV is available in the dining room along with a fully equipped sound system. On level one, the large lounge also opens onto a large spacious deck.
- The adjacent games room offers foosball, air hockey, pool table, Playstation and WII.
- The study has printing facilities.
- A large laundry is located on the basement level, equipped with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
- Limited parking is available on site for an additional daily/weekly charge.
Meeting/function room hire
Room hire is available for functions, meetings and seminars in the SKY Lounge, Games Room and Dining Hall. For enquiries, contact University Hall directly.
Delegates wishing to book conference accommodation should complete the attached form and email to:
A 20% deposit is required to secure individual bookings.