Accommodation Customer Care
Accommodation Customer Care Charter
Our service to you will be:
- Providing safe, clean, maintained and comfortableliving environments for students.
- Delivering a quality, intentional service, focused on developing positive outcomes for students.
- Responding to all enquiries within a given timeframe promptly and in a professional manner.
- Providing informed advice and support regarding private accommodation where appropriate.
- Handling all financial transactions in a compliantand safe manner.
- Participating in regular training to ensure we are effective and accessible to a diverse student communityand to embrace any changes which will improve the services we provide.
- Valuing privacy and treating all personal information confidentially.
- Providing you with systems, tools and skills to solve your own problems and be self-sufficient.
Our promise to you:
- To act in a genuine, transparent, friendly and professional manner.
- To develop authentic partnerships focused on positive outcomes.
- To work proactively on maintaining our accommodation, but to work quickly and positively to rectify anything that goes wrong.
- To ensure that our staff are carefully selected, supported and developed to deliver our service.
- To actively listen, review and act appropriately on all feedback and suggestions.
- To apologise if we make a mistake.
You can help us by:
- Being polite, honest, courteous, mature and patient.
- Responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Providing factual, accurate and timely information toclarify your need upfront.
- Informing us of any changes in your requirements.
- Respecting the safety, privacy and needs of all others.
- Taking responsibility for your actions and learning.