University Hall – Apartments
This five-level residence, opposite University Hall - Towers and next to the Elam School of Fine Arts 'Mondrian' building, is home to 106 students each year.
About the residence
Owned and operated by the University of Auckland
Centrally located and only a short walk from the University General Library, University Hall - Apartments is home to 106 residents in 23 comfortably furnished four and five bedroom apartments. In addition to the lounge within each apartment, residents have access to the communal lounge/games room and outdoor spaces within the complex, and can also opt into a partial or fully catered meal plan, with meals served in the adjacent University Hall - Towers dining room.
The accommodation management team provide personal support throughout your stay and arrange social and recreational activities during the year.
Our resident advisors live on site, ensuring there is a duty person available 24 hours a day.
|Hall profile||University Hall – Apartments|
|Student type||Undergraduate students (except first-year high school leavers)|
|RA Ratio||1 : 50|
|Students per flat||4 to 5 per apartment|
|Facilities on site||
|Location||14 Whitaker Place, Auckland Central.|
|Distance to University General Library (Bldg 109)||700m (5 minute walk).|
|Residential Agreement period||
* The semester one residential period is only available to those students coming to study for semester one only.
- Every room comes with a bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, noticeboard, bookshelf and towel rail.
- Residents provide their own bedding and linen, or alternatively a bedding pack can be purchased from our online accommodation shop before arrival.
- Electricity, water, and University WiFi is included.
|Room Type||Residential Period||2022
University Hall – Apartments Photo Gallery
For more information
- See the Accommodation Fees.
- View the Residential Rules.
- Find out the 2022 Residential Agreement dates.
- Meal Plans: There are 3 optional meal plans available to residents of University Hall - Apartments, with all meals are served in the adjacent University Hall - Towers dining room. Information on how to sign up will be made available to residents prior to move in.