"Hi, I'm Tom! Originally born in Scotland, I’ve been working in the fitness industry for over a decade in Scotland, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
My passion and experience in the fitness industry has long since developed as a result of the differing training skills I have encountered along the way. None more so than my passion for Krav Maga, an Israeli form of self-defence. This includes close quarters combat and weapon defensive tactics. Such strength in diversity allows me to cater for all skill levels, from gym novices to gym junkies".
- Self-defence (CQT)
- Circuit/ high intensity training
- Fat loss
- Boxing and MMA pad work
- Mass building/ muscle gain
- Small group training
- NCFE certificate in exercise
- NCFE certificate in sport and leisure
- CKMI Krav Maga instructor
- Counterpunch by Shane Cameron boxing instructor