Small group training programmes
We offer a range of classes including, Bootcamp, Boxfit, Self Defence and Women's Small Group Training.
Exercising in small groups can be a fun and cost-effective way of achieving your fitness results, with specialised trainers to help encourage you and make sure you’ve got the correct technique.
Check out our various small group training options to see what suits you!
A fitness class that uses the training principles from a number of martial arts disciplines. Boxing bag and focus pad work create a time-effective and dynamic workout. No body contact, ideal for both males and females of all fitness levels.
4 Week Summer Box Fit Programme starting Tuesday 21 November.
- 2x 55min boxing inspired workout sessions with our expert Alan.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5.15pm - 6.15pm
- Classes held in our Climbing Wall studio on Level 1
- Gloves and wraps are recommended for hygiene reasons.
Registration fee of $75 for the four weeks (that's only $9.35 per session).
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our morning and lunchtime Boxfit classes are now closed for enrolment for the remainder of the year. Our 2018 classes will start the week of Monday 15 January for the first eight week block.
Bootcamp is an intense circuit-based workout made for those that need a challenge. Take your training to the next level and test your limits with this advanced class. Previous free weights experience essential.
Our Bootcamp classes are now closed for enrolment for the remainder of the year. Our 2018 classes will start week of Monday 15 January for the first eight week block.
8 week Summer Fitness Programme
Fit for Summer
Our exclusive female only eight-week fitness and strengthening programme.
What is included in the programme:
- 2x 45 minute workout sessions
- Motivated expert instructors to push your fitness levels
- Weekly email support and motivational tips
- Pre and post programme assessments
- And a personal food and exercise journal to record your journey.
Ever wanted to give Kettlebells a try? Kat from Kettlebell Academy NZ has a six-week programme designed to teach you the fundamental techniques for effective use of the kettlebell.
For only $135 you will recieve:
- 2x 55 minute workout sessions weekly
- Online support via a specialised app and community forum
- And basic programming and 'homework' to make the most out of your six weeks.
The benefits of a kettlebell workout:
- Increased endurance
- Muscular strength without the added bulk
- Increased core stability and flexibility
- Full body workout
- Stronger back and rehabilitated shoulders
- Mental toughness
- Decreased musculoskeletal pain
- Plus a whole lot of workout inspiration unsing one ball of metal.
No confirmed programme dates currently scheduled but to register your interest please email email@example.com.
Women's Self Defence
Learn close quarters combat, street and ground fighting techniques, as well as awareness, avoidance and de-escalation skills.
No confirmed classes currently scheduled but you can register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org