Small group training programmes
We offer a range of classes including, Bootcamp, Boxfit, Self Defence and Women's Small Group Training.
Exercising in small groups can be a fun and cost-effective way of achieving your fitness goals, with specialised trainers to help encourage you and make sure you’ve got the correct technique. Check out our various small group training options to see what suits you!
Fit for Summer 2018- sold out
This programme is now closed for 2018.
We look forward to launching a new series of programmes in 2019.
Programme fees are $150 which includes:
- 2 x 45 minute workout sessions
- Pre + post fitness assessments
- Weekly email support and tips
- Food and exercise journal to track your progress.
Spaces are limited to 15 so get in quickly to secure your spot. All fitness levels and non Rec Centre members are welcome.
2019 details available here soon!
BoxFit is a fitness class that uses the training principles from a number of martial arts disciplines. Boxing bag and focus pad work create a time-effective and dynamic workout. No body contact, ideal for both males and females of all fitness levels.
- 2 x 55 min boxing inspired workout sessions with our expert Alan.
- Classes are held in our Climbing Wall studio on Level 1.
- Gloves and wraps are recommended for hygiene reasons.
Boxfit runs in six consecutive eight week blocks throughout the year. Choose from one of the following three class streams:
- Mornings, Wednesday and Fridays 7.00am – 8.00am
- Lunchtime, Tuesday and Thursdays 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Evenings, Tuesday and Thursdays 5.15 - 6.15pm
Programme fees are $140 for the full eight week block.
New to Boxfit? Trial classes are available for $10.
Bookings are essential and conditions apply.
Women's Self Defence
The next Self Defence programme intake will be for Semester 1, 2019.
Learn close quarters combat, street and ground fighting techniques, as well as awareness, avoidance and de-escalation skills.
To register your interest or find out more about any of our small group training programmes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org