Small group training programmes
We offer a range of classes including, Bootcamp, Boxfit, Self Defence and Women's Small Group Training.
Exercising in small groups can be a fun and cost-effective way of achieving your fitness results, with specialised trainers to help encourage you and make sure you’ve got the correct technique.
Check out our various small group training options to see what suits you!
A fitness class that uses the training principles from a number of martial arts disciplines. Boxing bag and focus pad work create a time-effective and dynamic workout. No body contact, ideal for both males and females of all fitness levels.
2018 Summer Box Fit Programme starting Tuesday 16 January for eight weeks:
- 2 x 55 min boxing inspired workout sessions with our expert Alan.
- Classes are held in our Climbing Wall studio on Level 1.
- Gloves and wraps are recommended for hygiene reasons.
We have 3 class streams available to choose from:
- Stream 1: Morning Wednesday and Friday 7.00am – 8.00am
- Stream 2: Lunch Tuesday and Thursday 1.00pm – 2.00pm
- Stream 3: Evening Tuesday and Thursday 5.15 - 6.15pm
There are two payment plans available for you to choose from:
- $140 per eight-week block – paid in full.
- $32 per fortnight with a minimum eight payment period via our Direct Debit system.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bootcamp is an intense circuit-based workout made for those that need a challenge. Take your training to the next level and test your limits with this advanced class. Previous free weights experience essential.
2018 Summer Boot Camp Programme starting Tuesday 16 January for six weeks:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 7.15 - 8am.
- 2 x 45 min high intensity workout sessions with Matt.
- Classes held in alternatine locations - Tuesday = Aerobic Studio and Thursday = Express Circuit Studio or next door in the climbing wall on L1.
- Please turn up ATLEAST 5 mins before class for session briefing.
Registration for the six-week programme is $115 which you can register for online in the below link or via reception.
For more information contact email@example.com
8 week Summer Fitness Programme
Fit for Summer
Our exclusive female only eight-week fitness and strengthening programme.
What is included in the programme:
- 2x 45 minute workout sessions
- Motivated expert instructors to push your fitness levels
- Weekly email support and motivational tips
- Pre and post programme assessments
- And a personal food and exercise journal to record your journey.
Ever wanted to give Kettlebells a try? Kat from Kettlebell Academy NZ has a six-week programme designed to teach you the fundamental techniques for effective use of the kettlebell.
For only $135 you will recieve:
- 2x 55 minute workout sessions weekly
- Online support via a specialised app and community forum
- And basic programming and 'homework' to make the most out of your six weeks.
The benefits of a kettlebell workout:
- Increased endurance
- Muscular strength without the added bulk
- Increased core stability and flexibility
- Full body workout
- Stronger back and rehabilitated shoulders
- Mental toughness
- Decreased musculoskeletal pain
- Plus a whole lot of workout inspiration unsing one ball of metal.
No confirmed programme dates currently scheduled but to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Self Defence
Learn close quarters combat, street and ground fighting techniques, as well as awareness, avoidance and de-escalation skills.
No confirmed classes currently scheduled but you can register your interest by emailing email@example.com