Covert Theatre promotion
Free tickets available to students!
The show: Jester
Thursday nights have never been funnier! Jester is where the Covert newbies join alongside the old hands of improvised comedy and perform a fast and furious comedy show in the style of TV’s Whose Line Is It Anyway? Improvisers are called up to perform scenes, sagas and songs based on the audience’s suggestions all vying to be crowned the Jester
The Covert Theatre is offering a set number of free tickets to their shows to University of Auckland students. The shows on offer are Thursday Jester nights and some late night shows on Fridays and Saturdays.
To book your spot, visit the Eventfinda listing. Students need to click on the ticket that says University Student Special and then enter the promo code for that month, then hit apply and they’ll get a free ticket.
Please note: the promo code will be sent out via the What's On student newsletter.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is at the sole discretion of the Covert Theatre and can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
- The maximum number for each show is 30 tickets for Thursday and 20 tickets for Friday and Saturday late night shows. It works on a first in first served basis. The maximum may not be reached if a show sells out and the seats are not available.
- The maximum number for each student is set to two tickets and tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- The Covert will provide a promo code that can be sent to students, that they’ll use to get the free ticket/s. The code is only for students and not staff.
- Students must show their Student ID at the box office to use their ticket.