Conditions of entry
Coming along to our Rite of Passage Toga Party? See the conditions of entry below.
Sale of liquor
- The Rite of Passage Toga Party venue is a licenced venue in accordance with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
- Only patrons with a valid wristband will be served alcohol.
- No patrons under the age of 18 will be served alcohol.
- Any patron who purchases alcohol on behalf of anyone under the age of 18 will be evicted from the event.
- Wristbands will only be provided to patrons who provide an acceptable proof of age.
- Permitted forms of identification are:
- HANZ 18+ ID Card
- New Zealand Drivers Licence
- Passport (must not have expired more than two years prior)
- All patrons who appear to be under the age of 25 will be asked for ID in order to be issued with a wristband.
- Intoxicated persons will NOT be served.
- No ID, no alcohol. No exceptions.
- Patrons must arrive prior to 9.30pm to gain entrance.
- No passouts - if you choose to leave the venue at any time, you will not be permitted to re-enter.
- A light meal is included in your ticket price. You'll be given a food ticket on arrival - there will be no replacements for these if it is lost before redeemed.
- There will be reasonably priced drinks list and hot food available to buy - EFTPOS available.
- Free water stations will be around the venue so make sure you grab water throughout the night.
- Patrons must comply with requests and directions of event organisers or security staff at all times.
- The event organisers shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property.
- The event organisers reserve the right to remove you from the event for any conduct, if, in their opinion, deemed unsatisfactory.
- This event is being filmed and photographed for inclusion in University of Auckland publications and digital media. If you do not wish to be filmed / photographed, please advise the photographer/camera man.
The following items are prohibited and may NOT be taken into the venue:
- Any form of alcohol.
- Glass vessels including bottles and drinking containers.
- Liquids in unsealed containers.
- Any substance defined as illegal under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1975.
- Any form of weapon or any other unsafe item.
- Any other item as determined by the absolute discretion of the event organisers.
All prohibited items will be confiscated.
Patron and bag searches
- Event organisers reserve the right to request a search of a patron’s possessions or person at any time.
- A patron refusing to undertake a search will be refused entry or evicted from the event.
In the case of emergency, event organisers have access to next of kin details should urgent contact need to be made.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN REFUSAL OF ENTRY TO THE EVENT VENUE OR REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.