Find out where parent spaces are located on University of Auckland campuses.
Parent Space locations
Campus Life Parent Space
Old Choral Hall – entrance from 3 Alfred Street
Room 104 G03
Hours: 7.30am-6pm weekdays*
Accessible by swipe card only.
Email: Aimee MacAskill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +64 9 923 9714
*Campus Life Parent Space located in Old Choral Hall is currently closed while investigative work is being carried out on the building. We anticipate this space will be reopened Monday 30 March 2020.
Applications to use this space will need to go through Aimee MacAskill. For further details please contact: Aimee MacAskill - General Manager, University ECE Centres.
A parents’ room is located in H404 of the Epsom Campus. It is available for feeding of babies and changing of nappies and any other parenting activities. If it is locked please ask in reception for the key.
Rules and regulations
- Parent Space is only for University students with children under 16 years of age.
- To gain access, come to the reception of the AUSA Student Advice Hub in Old Choral Hall and get an access card or access added to your current University access card.
- You will be able to keep the card for a semester and then renew it again if you still need it. If you are adding the access on a current card it will be valid as long as your card is valid.
- Keep this card safe. You must pay to replace it.
Note: By accepting access to the room you are agreeing to these rules and regulations.
Every time you use Parent Space, you must complete the sign-in sheet and include who is with you. This is for health and safety reasons.
- Never leave your children unattended.
- Breast milk and/or child’s lunch may be stored in the refrigerator during the day but must be in a clearly marked, dated container and removed at the end of the day.
Care of Parent Space
- Do not dispose of nappies in Parent Space.
- All disposable nappies should be bagged and thrown in any external waste/landfill bin.
- Return the room to the state in which it was found.
- You’re welcome to use your laptops as there is wireless connection.
Contact: Aimee Macaskill, email@example.com.