Here you will find self-help resources to help with relationships.
For counselling information about relationships, visit:
- The University of Melbourne
- CALM – Computer Assisted Learning for the Mind
Conflict with others
Get advice on how to handle conflict, provided by the University of Cambridge.
Get advice on how to handle bereavement, provided by the University of Cambridge.
Family Court couple counselling
- Free and confidential counselling for couples who are married, in a civil union, or in a de-facto relationship whether heterosexual or same-sex.
- The counselling is for couples who are having problems with their relationship, or separating and need help reaching agreement on issues such as arrangements for the care of their children.
- Counselling is also available for parents and guardians of a child if they are unable to reach agreement on an important issue concerning the child.
- There are up to 6 free sessions available per calendar year.
Visit the Family Court