Support for tests and examinations
Disability Coordinators can assist with the process required to secure special conditions for tests and exams.
- Your first step should be to contact a coordinator for an appointment.
- Depending on how your impairment affects you, there may be a number of different support options, which the coordinators will review with you.
- Once special accommodations are approved, tests are organised between the student and the department.
- Please contact the coordinators if there are any complications with this process.
- In order to assist, Student Disability Services generally requires a minimum of 10 working days notice of tests.
Examinations are not organised by Student Disability Services. Any queries regarding time tables or conditions should be directed to the Examinations Office, (Level G, The Clocktower Building, 22 Princes St) or by emailing email@example.com.
Learn more about special conditions