- Students (including Doctoral and Masters) can create and edit an application in the Human Ethics Module in InfoEd, but only the Supervisor/Principal Investigator can submit it.
- Honours students should complete the Human ethics form - Word version (download below) and ask their Supervisor/Principal Investigator or Faculty research support to copy and paste the information into the InfoEd form online.
- The online form must be submitted by the Supervisor/Principal Investigator.
- Incomplete and/or poorly constructed applications will be returned. The UAHPEC will not review the application until an adequate, revised application is submitted.
- Applications may be pre-screened by an ORSI Ethics Advisor.