Our mission statement.
CLeaR provides research-informed institutional leadership in higher education learning and teaching. Our programmes and activities aim to enhance the quality of teaching, learning and research at the University of Auckland through the promotion of reflective and innovative practice and a scholarly approach to higher education. We partner with faculties, service divisions, and communities of practice to support and inform the strategic priorities of the University through:
- World-class higher education research.
- The scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Research on the academic engagement, progression and success of staff and students, including equity groups.
- Innovation in technology-supported teaching and learning.
- Individual and institutional capacity building in teaching, learning and research
The Centre is committed to the historical relationship/position of Māori under the Treaty of Waitangi.