Making copies for people with print disabilities

The University may provide copies of published works to staff and students with a print disability. Under section 69 of the Copyright Act 1994 this does not infringe copyright if there are no commercially-available copies in a suitable format.

Support for students and staff

If you have a print disability then Student Disability Services (SDS) will help you get books or journal articles in a suitable format. Email: