Party in the Park
Each year, we hold a party to welcome first-year students, and celebrate returning students.
2019 Party in the Park
We're busily planning 2019's Party in the Park in partnership with AUSA. Stay tuned to What's On at the University of Auckland for an announcement very soon!
Conditions of entry
- Smoking is not permitted at this event.
- Intoxicated persons will be refused entry.
Sale of liquor
- This is a licensed venue in accordance with the Sale of Liquor Act 1989.
- Only patrons with a valid “Auckland Uni 18+” wristband will be served alcohol.
- No patrons under the age of 18 will be served alcohol.
- Any patron who purchases alcohol on behalf of anyone under the age of 18 will be evicted from the event.
- “Auckland Uni 18+” wristbands will only be provided to patrons who provide an acceptable proof of age.
- Acceptable forms of ID are HANZ ID, passport, New Zealand driver licence.
- All patrons who appear to be under the age of 25 will be asked for ID prior to entering the event.
- Intoxicated persons will NOT be served.
- No wristband, no alcohol, no exceptions.
The following items are prohibited and may NOT be taken into the venue:
- Any form of alcohol.
- Glass vessels including bottles and drinking containers.
- Liquids in unsealed containers.
- Any substance defined as illegal under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1975.
- Any form of weapon.
- Any other item as determined by the absolute discretion of the event organisers.
All prohibited items will be confiscated.
Patron and bag searches
- Event organisers reserve the right to request a search of a patron's possessions or person at any time.
- A Patron refusing to undertake a search will be refused entry or evicted from the event.
- Patrons must comply with requests and directions of Event Organisers or security staff at all times.
- The Event Organisers shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property.
- The Event Organisers reserve the right to remove you from the event for any conduct, if, in their opinion, deemed unsatisfactory.
- This Event is being filmed / photographed for inclusion in University of Auckland publications and digital media. If you do not wish to be filmed / photographed, please advise the photographer/camera person.
Failure to comply with these conditions may result in refusal of entry to the event venue or removal from the event.