Study spaces are available at Alert Level 2 across campuses if your home environment is not suitable.
The following study spaces are open (please check the Libraries and Learning Services website for opening hours):
- Kate Edger Information Commons
- General Library
- Davis Law Library
- Philson Library, Grafton Campus
- Sylvia Ashton-Warner Library, Epsom Campus
- Tai Tonga | South Auckland Campus
- Tai Tokerau
‘Click and collect’ services are available from all libraries. Digitisation and courier services are also available. Further information about current library services.
What you need to know
Study spaces will be available at the above locations to students in-person on a first-come, first serve basis.
There is a mixture of individual and small group study stations available.
When on campus, please note the requirement to check in to each study space, practice good hygiene, and to maintain physical distancing.
Masks and face coverings
If you are studying on campus we recommend and encourage you to wear a mask or other form of face covering, such as a bandana or scarf. Please bring a mask or suitable face covering from home to wear.
Process for using spaces
Here’s what you can expect when you arrive at a study space on campus:
- You will need to register yourself at the designated space using the Check-IN service.
- Please make sure you are familiar with the Check-IN Health & Safety Requirements before arriving. You will not be allowed to use the study space if you do not accept the health and safety requirements.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available, which we request that you use upon entry.
- While within the study space, we ask that you maintain appropriate physical distancing and practice good hygiene.