Searching for class details
How to search for your classes and see the available times.
- Sign into Student Services Online.
- Click on the 'Enrol' icon
- Click on 'Add Classes with'
- Click on 'Class Search'
- Select the Semester you are interested in
- Select subject (or enter the abbreviation for the subject) that the class is part of (eg, 'POPLHLTH' for Population Health)
- Enter the course number if you know it (eg, '102' for POPLHLTH 102)
- Select the course career for the class
- Formal Award—all bachelors and masters degrees, honours programmes, postgraduate and graduate diplomas and certificates
- Continuing Education—the learning opportunities offered to regional community and professional bodies. To find a Continuing Education course, instead of signing into Student Services Online, visit the Centre for Continuing Education website
- Contract Programmes—you should only select this course career if you have been advised to do so by the University
- Doctoral—Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and the University’s other higher doctorates
- Foundation Studies—the preparation course for students who have not yet qualified for university entrance
- New Start—the bridging course for adults returning to study, with or without university entrance
- Click Search
- If you are looking for all the courses for a particular Stage within a subject area, enter the number for the Stage (eg '2' for all year two courses) and select ‘contains’ from the course number drop-down list.
- You will be given a list of all courses that have the number 2 in it.
- Some Stage 1 and 3 courses will be displayed that have a 2 (eg, 102, 332), but all Stage 2 courses will be displayed.
View class details
- Click on the number link for a class to find out more about it, such as:
- whether it has related classes, such as a lab, tutorial or workshop
- any prerequisites or restrictions that could prevent you completing your enrolment in that class
- which campus it is taught at
- when it will be taught
- When you have decided which class you are interested in, click 'Select' to add the class to your Enrolment Cart
- To complete your enrolment you will need to confirm your enrolment on the 'Enrolment Cart' page. For more information, see How to enrol in a course.