Conjoint advice sessions
Are you a first year conjoint student who needs help planning your degree, and choosing your courses?
We can help you to plan your conjoint degree, including:
- Choosing the right course
- Planning your first year and beyond
- Meeting the requirements for your major or specialisation
Session days and times
30 minute advice sessions are available from Tuesday 2 July to Thursday 18 July.
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Time: Appointments available between 10am and 12 noon, and 2pm-4pm.
Location: AskAuckland Central
Appointment availability by faculty
- Tuesday 10am-12noon: Arts, Business
- Tuesday 2-4pm: Science, Law
- Wednesday 10am-12noon: Law, Arts
- Wednesday 2pm-4pm: Business, Science
- Thursday 10am - 12noon: Business, Law
- Thursday 2pm-4pm: Arts, Science
Book a conjoint advice session
You can book an appointment for your conjoint advice session now: