Student Visa Assistance Service
Offer holders from ASEAN and selected South Asian countries can access free student visa application support delivered by The WorldGrad, a subsidiary of LINC Education.
The Immigration New Zealand website provides comprehensive information, guides, and forms for applying for a student visa. But we understand it can be challenging for students to navigate through all the information, gather all the supporting documents and complete the tests required to meet New Zealand student visa requirements.
If you reside in ASEAN or selected South Asian countries (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal), hold a firm or conditional offer from the University of Auckland in an undergraduate or sub-doctoral programme starting between April 2023 and March 2024, and are not associated with an education agency, we can support you with your visa application.
To help you stay on track with your goal of studying at the University of Auckland onshore, the University partnered with The WorldGrad, a subsidiary of the University of Auckland's partner LINC Education, to guide you through the visa documentation and application process.
The earlier you sign up for this service, the better prepared you will be to gather the required documents for the visa.
The WorldGrad Student Visa Assistance Service is free and provides information and guidance on the entire documentation process to launch a complete student visa application.
Why sign-up for the service?
- Get clear and accurate guidance on document requirements
- Thorough review of visa submission by in-house experts
- 100% success rate in outcomes to-date
What does the service include?
The service includes information, guidance, and review of the following:
- Academic documents, tests, and Statement of Purpose
- Financial documentation
- Visa application and post-submission activities
How does it work?
- Each student will have an appointed student liaison to take them through the application process (Please see the terms and conditions for the detailed scope of service).
- Each student must submit their documents as prescribed in a standard checklist. Upon review of the documents, an action plan and timeline will be advised to the student.
- The student liaison will invest the necessary time to complete the application process with the student with advice and input from our visa experts.
- A student may contact their liaison via email, virtual call, phone call, or in-person appointment (for India only), which they will indicate in the sign-up form.
- The response time on a student’s query may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Please note the average time to gather all the visa documents is between 2-2.5 months.