Find out if you are eligible for a University of Auckland Northern Hemisphere Summer Research Scholarship.
Am I eligible for this scholarship?
- You must be enrolled at one of the following Universities at the time of application:
- The University of Bristol
- The University of Southampton
- University College Dublin
- Zhejiang University
- Pennsylvania State University
- You must have completed at least two years of equivalent full-time study in an undergraduate degree at the time of take-up of the award, or be enrolled in a sub-doctoral postgraduate programme at the time of application (and won’t be starting doctoral study either before or during the tenure of the scholarship).
- You must have a scholarship GPE of 6.00 or above (comparable to a strong 2:1 or 1st at undergraduate level; or a strong Merit or Distinction at postgraduate level).
How do I calculate my scholarship GPE?
Your scholarship GPE is calculated across all grades or marks achieved in your two most recent years of full-time study (or equivalent), including conjoint study.
For an indication of your scholarship GPE, use our GPE calculator.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need to meet the English-language proficiency requirements for postgraduate study at the University.
In order to take up the Northern Hemisphere Summer Research Scholarship, international students must have an appropriate visa for the duration of the scholarship.