LGBTQITakatāpui+ Employer Panel Session
The Arts Students Association and CDES invites you join us at the LGBTQITakatāpui+ employer panel session.
Date: Thursday 26 September
Venue: Arts Student Centre, Level 4, Social Sciences Building, 10 Symonds Street
The world of work is constantly developing, and thankfully organisations are recognising the importance and value of embracing diversity and inclusivity for the Rainbow community in the workplace. Providing a safe space for all employees to bring their true and whole selves to work is important to the success of both a company and its employees.
Join us to hear from employers leading the way for diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the impact it has on the Rainbow community.
- How employees are implementing this into their organisation
- Policies and initiatives to support the LGBTQITakatāpui+ community
- Opportunities and challenges
- How you can continue inclusivity and diversity in the workplace as an employee
- What you can do if your workplace/colleagues are not inclusive
You will also get the opportunity to ask employers those curly questions and gain insights into how they are making a difference.
Lead and facilitated by RainbowYOUTH’s, Support Manager, Victoria Trow. Hear from the following employers leading the change in the field.