Register your organisation today for our career expos.
Developing your 2019 university engagement plan? You’ve come to the right place. CDES can help you organise your student interactions and connect you with future graduates and interns.
Our career expos are our biggest events on our calendar, attracting a wide range of students across the University.
Space is limited and registrations will close as soon as we hit full capacity.
2019 Career Expos
Find out more about each expo below.
|2019 CDES Business and Law Career Expo||Tuesday 12 March||10.30am-2.30pm|
|2019 CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Career Expo||Tuesday 30 April & Wednesday 1 May||10.30am-2.30pm|
|2019 CDES Internship Career Expo||Thursday 1 August||10.30am-2.30pm|
|2019 CDES Summer Work Pop-up||Tuesday 8 October||12-2pm|
Fantastic staff, great communications, good problem solving and collaborative approach.
Why your organisation should attend
- Stand out as an employer of choice – connect with top talent and put your company front of mind
- Build brand awareness – connect with students from a range of disciplines, what your organisation has to offer and what you stand for
- Build a talent pipeline – engage with students from all levels to nurture talent for your internship and graduate opportunities
- Shape better applicants – share information about your recruitment process and how students can stand out
- Support students on their career development journey – offer advice to help them make career decisions
What's included in your registration
- Expo space with velcro-receptive backing boards (for you to attach your own signage, and space for pull up banners and flags)
- Trestle table and tablecloth
- Wireless internet connection
- Lighting and power supply (full-fee paying organisations only)
- Extensive marketing and promotion as an exhibitor to students through print, email, social, and internal communications channels
- Up to four people from your organisation (at your stand at any one time)
- Morning tea and lunch included for up to four representatives
- Parking for one vehicle in Owen G Glenn Building
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Georgia Basagre, Employer Event Coodinator:
Phone: +64 9 923 2924
Mobile: +64 27 541 4175