Wondering how Covid-19 will impact CDES services?
The CDES team are still open for business, and working hard to continue helping you connect with our students...wherever you are!
We are now offering the option of hosting online meetings / webinars, which we can set up on your behalf.
What’s still included in your event registration?
- Online promotion of the event including website listing and social media post
- A target email to promote your event to your chosen group of students, including information about your organisation, current vacancies or graduate programmes
- Management of event bookings through our online careers portal
- Online support from an Employer Engagement team member
- Post-event report showing attendance data
We are working on online alternatives for our key Expos, including our upcoming STEM Expo and Internship Expo. If you are already registered for one or both of these events, or thinking about registering, please get in touch for further details.
Employability skills workshops
We will now be offering these to students online via Zoom. If you feel you can offer advice to our students to support them on their career journey, we would love to hear from you.
Job board and target email service
It's business as usual for our job board and target emails!
Please contact Kate Coley, Employer Engagement Manager on email@example.com or 09 923 9433 to discuss any of the above options, or to find out more.