2018 CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Career Expo
Get ready for our brand new, fully fledged, two-day expo.
Date: Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 April
Location: Science Centre Foyer, Building 302, Symonds Street
We have combined the Science, Technology and Maths Expo with the Engineering Expo to form the STEM Career Expo, taking place across two consecutive days.
The two-day STEM expo means:
- Maximised student engagement through broadening the event's target audience
- Increased brand awareness across multiple student groups, some of whom you may not have engaged with previously
- A huge cost reduction for organisations who would previously attend both the STM and Engineering expos
- Organisations outside of Auckland can combine their engagement into two consecutive days
- More space so more organisations can attend
- Students get access to a wider range of organisations spanning multiple sectors and industries
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Georgia Basagre, Employer Event Coordinator, on:
Phone: +64 9 9232924
Mobile: 027 541 4175