2018 CDES Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Career Expo
Get ready for our brand new, fully fledged, two-day expo.
Date: Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 April
Location: Science Centre Foyer, Building 302, Symonds Street
Register: Registrations for this event is now closed. Please contact Georgia Basagre, email@example.com to check availability.
We have combined the Science, Technology and Maths Expo with the Engineering Expo to form the STEM Career Expo, taking place across two consecutive days.
The two-day STEM expo means:
- Maximised student engagement through broadening the event's target audience
- Increased brand awareness across multiple student groups, some of whom you may not have engaged with previously
- A huge cost reduction for organisations who would previously attend both the STM and Engineering expos
- Organisations outside of Auckland can combine their engagement into two consecutive days
- More space so more organisations can attend
- Students get access to a wider range of organisations spanning multiple sectors and industries
With the options to attend one or two days, you can maximise your engagement while minimising your costs. As a full fee paying organisation, the cost for attending two days is only $1200+GST – that’s a saving of $400 off our normal price of $800+GST per expo. The cost to attend just one day is $800+GST.
If you’re a not-for-profit, you will be paying $950+GST to attend both days and $475+GST for one day.
We are also offering our popular discounts again this year, giving greater savings to organisations who attend two or more of our expos. Please visit the expo homepage for more information on these discounts. An overview is also provided on each of our registration forms.
More information will be released about each expo in the New Year, however, don‘t hesitate to give Georgia Basagre, Employer Event Coordinator, a call to discuss this event in more detail on:
Phone: +64 9 9232924