360 Auckland Abroad faculty contact
When preparing your Auckland Abroad application:
- Check the best time to go on exchange for your degree programme.
- Get a degree planner done. This can be done at your faculty’s Student Centre.
- Make sure you know which courses you need to meet degree requirements. This will help determine which courses to take while on exchange.
- Discuss the General Education Exemption with your faculty.
- Check that the universities you have selected have suitable courses and meet your requirements.
- Get your LINK TO: Course approved.
For faculty specific details, visit the links below. Alternatively, you can visit the appropriate Student Centre.
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Education and Social Work