Postgraduate study in Nursing Practice
What can you study in Nursing Practice?
You can study Nursing Practice in Master of Nursing Practice.
The areas of study include:
- Cancer Specialty Nursing
- Cardiac Specialty Nursing
- Endoscopy Specialty Nursing
- Practicum for RN Designated Prescribers
- Registered Nurse First Surgical Assist
- Palliative Care Specialty Nursing
- Renal Speciality Nursing
- Stroke Specialty Nursing
- Wound Care Specialty Nursing
Graduates gain an internationally accepted qualification, excellent research skills and the knowledge to work within some of the world’s most rapidly advancing scientific fields.
Explore the postgraduate courses you can take for an Nursing Practice