Postgraduate Information Evening in Social Work, Counselling, and Social and Community Leadership
From postgraduate certificates and diplomas to masters and doctoral study, find the right programme and courses to match your interests and goals at our information evening.
Thursday 23 May
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Speak with academic staff, supervisors and programme advisers to get advice on programmes and courses in social work, counselling, social and community leadership, and professional supervision.
- Learn about professional development, research opportunities and advancing in your area of interest.
- Hear from, and network with, current students and graduates.
- Find out about taught courses, research opportunities, how you can mix the two together, and what programme is best suited to your needs and aspirations.
- Ask questions about applying, enrolling, and entry requirements.
- Find out about scholarships and what support is available for you.
- There will be separate sessions running at the same time for people interested in the Master of Social Work (Professional). This is a unique degree for people who wish to move into a career in social work by gaining a qualification at masters level.