This session is a must for academics, researchers, and professional staff who need to use interactive PDF forms on websites or via email, for the creation, distribution and collation of returned data using editable forms, particularly through exporting the collated results for use with other data analysis software. The Commenting and Markup features are also covered to use Acrobat as a drafting tool.
- Create a basic form, including adding and formatting form fields, checkboxes, radio buttons and combo boxes
- Distribution of forms
- Collect data from returned forms in a CSV file for export to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word for further analysis
- Create a reset button to reset the form and create a submit button to submit a form electronically
- Use the drafting functions of Commenting and Markups, Sticky Notes
- Create basic PDF forms, distribute them and compile the results effectively
- Data collection for further analysis
- Use the Commenting and Markups functions in the document drafting process
This is an advanced level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering, it's your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.