This is the all important first session which covers the foundational topics.
More than just a reader, Adobe Acrobat is well known for its ability to create PDF files with good security, for easy distribution of electronic files. It's a quick and easy way to share information.
- The Acrobat workspace
- Navigating PDF documents
- Using the organiser window
- Creating PDF documents
- Combining multiple documents into one PDF
- Batch create multiple PDFs from multiple files
- PDF portfolios
- Create PDFs from other applications
- Predefined PDF settings
- Security, bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Saving and exporting PDFs
- Explore the powerful creation features of the full version of Acrobat
- Add navigation to PDF files using bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Use organiser and portfolio
- Explore security aspects of PDFs to prevent others from copying or changing information without your consent
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Adobe Acrobat CC 2015 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing, and our Cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Monday 24 July 2017, 1-4pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.