This is the all important first session which covers the foundational topics.
More than just a reader, Adobe Acrobat is well known for its ability to create PDF files with good security, for easy distribution of electronic files. It's a quick and easy way to share information.
- The Acrobat workspace
- Navigating PDF documents
- Using the organiser window
- Creating PDF documents
- Combining multiple documents into one PDF
- Batch create multiple PDFs from multiple files
- PDF portfolios
- Create PDFs from other applications
- Predefined PDF settings
- Security, bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Saving and exporting PDFs
- Explore the powerful creation features of the full version of Acrobat
- Add navigation to PDF files using bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Use organiser and portfolio
- Explore security aspects of PDFs to prevent others from copying or changing information without your consent
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Adobe Acrobat CC 2015 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing, and our Cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Monday 24 July 2017, 1-4pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.