This is the all important first session which covers the foundational topics.
More than just a reader, Adobe Acrobat is well known for its ability to create PDF files with good security, for easy distribution of electronic files. It's a quick and easy way to share information.
- The Acrobat workspace
- Navigating PDF documents
- Using the organiser window
- Creating PDF documents
- Combining multiple documents into one PDF
- Batch create multiple PDFs from multiple files
- PDF portfolios
- Create PDFs from other applications
- Predefined PDF settings
- Security, bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Saving and exporting PDFs
- Explore the powerful creation features of the full version of Acrobat
- Add navigation to PDF files using bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Use organiser and portfolio
- Explore security aspects of PDFs to prevent others from copying or changing information without your consent
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more
information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.