This workshop provides an introduction to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and how to use it to create and maintain web content on the University of Auckland's website.
This workshop is only open to University of Auckland and UniServices staff.
- Introduction to the Front page, Links page and Content page templates
- Creating / editing a basic content page
- Adding intro and body text
- Adding files to the DAM
- Adding images, captions and titles, the importance of alt text
- Adding links / using the Call to Action (CTA) button
- Using the File Download component
- Using and managing tables
- Send to Publisher through workflow / Publisher responsibilities
- AEM support and sandbox
This workshop is only open to University of Auckland and UniServices staff who are responsible for editing pages on the University of Auckland website utilising the new templates in AEM.
Users must attend both an AEM Editor workshop and a Web Writing Workshop before they can request access to AEM. If responsible for maintaining content on websites that use the Classic templates (eg: Staff Intranet), AEM Editor (Classic) training is also required.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view
workshop availability and register on a session.
All others, please see our Registration page for more information.
Dates, times and venues for scheduled workshops 2018