Excel Pivot Tables
Pivot tables are the single most powerful tool in Excel for financial reporting, budgeting, and data analysis.
Learn to create a pivot table to summarise data and streamline the process of formatting and printing the results.
- Create PivotTables or PivotCharts
- Use functions other than SUM to analyse your data
- Group numbers, dates and even text labels to streamline the table
- Use filtering effectively to display only the data you want
- Adding custom formulas to your pivot table summary
- Modify the presentation of your pivot table with cell format, and table styles
- Learn to create a PivotTable to summarise data the way you want it
- Streamline the process of formatting and printing the results
This is an advanced level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering, it’s your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Excel 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.