Adobe InDesign can do a lot more than create flyers, brochures and newsletters. You can create simple interactive fill-in PDF forms, use the Pen and Pencil tools to create custom shapes, place images inside text and shapes and create text on a path. Work with the Links panel to manage document content effectively. Use the advanced colour controls, gradients, tinits and transparency.
- Create InDesign Forms
- Draw Freeform Paths with the Pencil tool
- Draw with the Pen tool
- Text on a Path
- Place an Image Inside a Path
- Place an Image Inside Text
- Work with the Links panel and Linked Files
- Advanced Colour Controls
- Work with Gradients, Colour Tints and Transparency
- Design simple Interactive PDF Forms
- Work with the Pen and Pencil tools to create vector paths for text boxes and shapes
- Insert images inside path shapes and inside text
- Create Text on a Path
- Use the Links Panel with complex documents to manage linked content effectively
- Work with advanced colour controls, gradients, tints and transparency
This is an advanced level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Adobe InDesign CC 2015 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$150+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Friday 28 July 2017, 9am-12.30pm - CANCELLED
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.