InDesign Digital Publishing
It’s all about taking your documents online or to e-readers. Learn to create electronic publications (EPUB) for page readers such as Kindle and iPad. With Publish Online you can publish a digital version of an InDesign document that works on any device, in any modern web browser, without the need to install a plug-in.With Adobe InDesign you can export documents to the EPUB format for digital readers, use alternate layouts to repurpose print documents for different devices. Use Publish Online – new in CC 2015 – to put your digital documents online.
- Create E-Publications (EPUB)
- Use Fixed and Reflowable layouts
- Add a navigational Table of Contents
- Add video, slideshows and animation
- Create Hyperlinks for email and websites
- Export the EPUB
- Liquid and Alternate layouts
- Publish Online (new in CC 2015)
- Explore creating E-Publications for digital readers (Kindle and iPad)
- Include a Table of Contents, and hyperlinks for email and websites
- Insert video clips, slideshows, and animations
- Which EPUB format should you use: Reflowable or Fixed-Layout?
- Set up the Export options for the E-PUB
- Explore Liquid and Alternate layouts
- Use the new Publish Online feature in Adobe InDesign CC 2015
This is an advanced level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering for this workshop, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Adobe InDesign CC 2015 is used. This workshop content covers features and functionality exclusively available in Adobe InDesign CC 2015 and above. Some features and functionality mentioned in this workshop are not available in previous versions.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$150+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period.
October - December 2017
Monday 16 October 2017, 12.30-4pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus