Adobe InDesign is the latest and most powerful tool for professional Desktop Publishing. With InDesign it is possible to integrate text and graphics from many sources into virtually any kind of publication, from newsletters and brochures to colour catalogues and magazines, with maximum precision and control.
- Pages with different sizes
- Placing multiple files
- Working with tabulation
- Creating tables
- Text and object styles
- Table of contents
- Object libraries
- Transforming objects by rotating, scaling, shearing, reflection and duplicating
- Take InDesign to the next level from the introductory course
- Learn how to automate your text and objects with Styles for faster production
- Save time by generating a Table of Contents automatically
- Explore laying out text with Tabs and Tables
- Work with Layers and Object Libraries
- Work with the Transformation tools for Rotating and Shearing
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Adobe InDesign CC 2015 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$150+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Wednesday 26 July 2017, 9am-12.30pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus.
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled sessions for this period. Request a custom workshop.