Novice and experienced users are encouraged to attend this workshop (partly hands-on) which will give you a quick and easy overview of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with the facilitator covering most of the topics you might need to become familiar with at work within a fairly short timeframe when upgrading to Office 2013.
While some workshop content may be more applicable to one user group than another, the workshop as a whole provides an overview and a manual which will be useful to all attendees.
- Transition smoothly to the latest version
- Helpful tips and quick keys
- Resources available for further learning
- Refresh commonly used concepts in this new software version
- Learn problem-solving techniques
- Learn tips, special tricks, and enhancements for your documents
New and exisiting users. Office users preparing to upgrade to 2013 or newly upgraded.
Office 2013 is used.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
There are currently no scheduled workshops for this period.
October - December 2017
There are currently no scheduled workshops for this period. Request a custom workshop.