A full day workshop using the industry standard photo editing application Adobe Photoshop for modifying and editing images.
- Introduction to the Photoshop workspace, tools, panels, navigation
- Adjustment layers - it's all about non-destructive editing
- Image layers and text layers
- Feathering and anti-aliasing
- The focus and toning tools
- Using Smart Objects
- Transformation tools
- Resize and crop images
- Learn how to use the selection tools
- Clone Stamp and healing tools
- Printing and output
- Understand the Photoshop workspace and tools
- Learn about the different types of layers, adding special effects and filters
- Learn to use the selection tools
- Work with Smart Objects and transformations
New and existing users
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 is used. Also suitable for Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$250+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2018
January - March 2018
Dates will be published here in the new year. Alternatively request a custom workshop.