Enhance your presentations by using some of the more advanced features of PowerPoint. Work with electronic media in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Insert video and sound including narration
- Custom animation techniques
- Links between Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Hyperlinks for navigation in the slide show
- Organise slides - libraries, custom shows and sections
- Other ways to present - kiosk mode, creating a movie
- Learn more about animation of different types of slides
- Manage your 'library' of slides including custom shows for different audiences
- Insert Word and Excel data as tables and charts
- Explore other ways to present slides - as self running 'Kiosk' presentations or as a video file with voiceover
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. PowerPoint 2013 is used. Also suitable for 2010 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
Visit our Registration page to learn about registering, withdrawing and our cancellation policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
There are currently no scheduled workshops for this period.
October - December 2017
Friday 27 October 2017, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus